Sydney Road Dental Care is proud to be working with Symplant the full mouth rehabilitation experts
What is full mouth rehabilitation?
Full mouth rehabilitation is the process of using modern dental techniques to create a new healthy and functional smile. If you have lost teeth, dental infections, rotten gums, multiple broken teeth and are not happy with your smile then you may be suitable for full mouth rehabilitation. We can carefully plan how your mouth can be healthy again. Then restore your bite so that you can enjoy eating your favourite foods. You can have all this and a natural healthy smile that you can be proud to show. Our results are long lasting and life changing.
What is all on 4?
All on 4 is one of the best ways to restore your bite and smile if you have no teeth or your existing teeth are not restorable. It involves placement of dental implants in special locations so that they can support a fixed bridge. Then you can have the support to eat without needing to take the bridge out like you would with dentures.
Who is full mouth rehabilitation for?
- People who have multiple missing teeth
- People wearing dentures
- People who are unhappy with their smile
- People with severe gum disease
How can full mouth rehabilitation benefit me?
- Have a healthy natural smile
- Be able to eat the foods you would like to
- Do not need to remove dentures
- Restore your oral health
- Could be the best long term solution for you
I am a really anxious person what can be done?
- We are experts who focus on making each patient feel as comfortable as possible
- Our staff are caring and well trained
- We can provide sleep dentistry. Get the work done at our practice while you sleep