See what your new smile will look like before treatment begins!
- Colour, interactive 3D dental scans of your teeth in minutes – rotate, zoom in, and zoom out!
- An easy-to-understand, visual picture of your diagnosis, treatment plan, treatment progress, and outcome
- Highly detailed and accurate scan data – used to customise your treatment for the perfect result
- Comfortable and quick to perform – small handheld intraoral wand
Once you’ve tried an Airflow dental clean, you’ll never want anything else!
- The most comfortable and enjoyable way to clean your teeth – it’s the dental spa for your mouth!
- Painlessly and effortlessly removes stains and plaque, without touching your teeth
- Ideal if you have sensitive teeth or find dental tools and traditional ultrasonic cleaning uncomfortable
- Uses only a gentle spray of warm water, air, and fine powder
- The very latest in preventative dental care – we’re the only dentist in Manly with Airflow technology
- Performed by our hygienists
Learn more and book in for your Airflow experience here
Get the white, dazzling smile you have always dreamed of in under an hour! We use the very latest in professional teeth whitening technology: Zoom teeth whitening and Smartbleach.
- Maximum whitening power – whitens by several shades in one visit
- Advanced whitening gel removes stains with no damage
- Little to no sensitivity
- Long-lasting natural results
See some of our teeth whitening results here!
Transform a gummy smile with laser gum contouring surgery. This simple procedure reshapes and reduces your gums to create a more even, beautiful, and natural smile.
- Safely removes excess gum tissue to improve your smile
- Advanced laser technology for faster healing
- Comfortable procedure
- Can be combined with other cosmetic treatments for a full smile makeover
You don’t need to wait weeks for your crown to be custom-made and colour-matched – we do it there and then!
- Scan, design, mill, stain, glaze and fit your crown, all in a single visit
- State of the art Cerec in-clinic equipment – a 3D scanner and crown-milling machine in one
- Quick and cost-effective way to restore your teeth
- A result that’s as natural and long-lasting as traditional lab-made
Learn more about our one-day Cerec crowns and see how it works here.
Dental implants have never been so accurate and comfortable to fit. We use a state-of-the-art 3D printed surgical guide, made to fit your mouth.
- Perfectly placed dental implants to replace missing teeth
- Custom surgical guide for a safe and effective procedure
- Minimally invasive with less discomfort
- Faster healing time
Now you can see exactly what we see, with our intraoral cameras. Take a look inside your mouth on the screen and understand your diagnosis and treatment.
Dental Cone Beam CT Scans
Our dental Cone Beam CT scanner (known as a CBCT) creates detailed 3D images of your teeth, jaw, and mouth.
- Incredibly detailed compared to traditional dental X-rays
- Quickly and easily identify tooth and jaw problems
- Accurate diagnosis and treatment
- Comfortable and quick to perform
Panoramic OPG Dental X-rays
An OPG dental X-ray creates a flat, panoramic image of your whole mouth, teeth, and jaw.
- All teeth are shown in position
- See at a glance exactly how and where they are growing
- Identify new or wisdom teeth that are not visible yet
- A great snapshot of your overall teeth and bone health
- Helps plan the most effective treatments including extractions and straightening
Drift off and wake up with new teeth! Sleep or ‘sedation’ dentistry means that you are asleep throughout your dental procedure.
- The perfect dental solution if you find the dental visit too daunting
- Allows us to perform multiple reconstructive and cosmetic procedures at once – we can complete your treatments in the quickest and most comfortable way possible
- Safe and relaxing – experienced anaesthetist team
Invisalign SmileView simulator
Ever wondered what you would look like with straighter teeth? Now you can find out with Invisalign SmileView simulator!
- Fun interactive selfie tool
- An incredibly detailed preview and indication of your new smile
- See possible Invisalign results before you commit to treatment
- We’re an Invisalign Platinum Provider – we specialise in straightening teeth using the Invisalign system
Try it out on our Invisalign page here!
The best results only come from using the best materials and laboratory teams.
- We use only the highest-grade dental materials that meet all safety requirements
- Sourced from Australia, Germany, and Japan – internationally respected and leading industry suppliers
- Partner only with Australian laboratories that meet our exceptional standards – personal and trusted relationships
Why not book a no-obligation consultation and see for yourself why we’re one of the best dentists in Sydney for modern dental treatments?
Book online here, or call us on (02) 9977 2442.
Dental Implant Articles
Invisalign vs Braces
You’re ready to straighten your teeth and improve your smile, but you’re not sure what orthodontic treatment is best for your needs. Invisalign and braces are two popular alternatives for straightening teeth and addressing specific dental issues. Here’s what you need to know about Invisalign versus braces so you better understand your options.
What are the Pros and Cons of Dental Implants?
Are you self-conscious about gaps in your smile? Perhaps you’re booked in for a dental extraction and are wondering how you’ll replace your troublesome tooth (or teeth)? One of the most popular and effective methods for replacing a tooth is to insert a dental implant. To help you understand whether an implant is right for you, we’ve put together a quick guide weighing up the pros and cons of the treatment.
Dental Bone Grafting: Everything You Need to Know
If you’re considering a dental bone graft, then you’re in the right place. In this blog post, we will discuss everything you need to know about this procedure – from what it is, how it’s performed, to the benefits it can offer.
We’ll also dispel some of the myths that are often associated with dental bone grafting, so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not this treatment is right for you.